Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Blog Update

Just a quick post to point out a few changes I made to the blog over the past few days [*and even this post is updated!]:
  • There's a new header (obviously) at the top, featuring a picture of the 15th green at Butter Brook Golf Club in Westford, MA.
  • There are 2 3 new tabs at the top of the page with links to my recent rounds and some statistical graphs via oobgolf.com, plus one to a page detailing "The Mission" itself.
  • At the bottom left of the page are links to the most popular posts, in case you're new and want to see what others have enjoyed.
Hope you like the changes!

In other news, I'm traveling to Bethesda, MD this upcoming week and will be attending some golf tournament that is taking place at Congressional Country Club; if that turns out interesting then I'm sure I'll have something to say about it.

Until then....

3 comments:

  1. Dude, you need to setup a twitter feed for this thing. That way me & you millions of readers can easily get notified when you add a new entry. Not sure how this existed for 3+ years and I just found out about it this morning. I would fire your entire marketing department when you get to the office tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right... they're all fired.
    Truth is, I mostly started writing it for myself, but as time has gone on I guess I've gotten more 'public' with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask and ye shall receive -- twitter follow link now at the top right of the page (@MissionEvenPar).

    ReplyDelete